Friday, April 26, 2013

Xplore-Tech Services Private Limited – A Company with a Difference!!!

“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” – this is what Xplore-Tech services truly believes in. Why I am saying so? How do I know about Xplore Tech? Well, my wife has recently joined Xplore-Tech Services Private Limited. I myself am in a private sector job and have hands-on experience about the companies in this sector.

I have been switching over different companies and truly speaking I have come across very few companies having such attractive HR policy like Xplore Tech services.

Although I don’t have a first hand experience of the HR department or their activities but what I hear from my wife really makes me jealous of her company.

Firstly, what is important while joining any new company is proper documentation like your offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter and so on must be proper. Isn’t that so? This is where Xplore Tech excels itself. It provides its employees proper documents at proper times. You will have no issues with your documentation once you are into this company. It’s for sure!

Why do we work? It is for filling up our pocket at the end of our month. Xplore Tech services ensure that you have a fat bank account within the first week of every month.

Why only these official works? The HR department of Xplore Tech also takes care to give their employees some sort of enjoyment and fun in between works. Occasionally they organize for some fun games and give a good break to the employees. Quite often I get to hear new stories of the HRs from my wife. I believe it is really stimulating and energizing for the employees….

HR department of this company knows how to boost the employees and induce them for greater productivity. If you perform well, your work will be definitely recognized and you will get reward for it. My wife has already received an award for her outstanding performance for a span of time.

I think every HR department should learn from this company. I strongly desire that my company too starts such award program. I am glad that my wife is associated with such a company like Xplore Tech Services…

No comments:

Post a Comment